Thursday 19 June 2008

Postcards from Sweden pt I








All images © Magnus Andersson

I'm having a wonderful time here, been eating a lot of good food, but I also managed to get a horrible trojan on my dad's laptop, hence no posting until now. Tomorrow is midsummer's eve here, the biggest pagan celebration on the planet, the whole country goes bonkers. Bring it on.

Pictures: one of my nieces catches some rain with her mouth (as you do), their dad (my bro) looses it in the rain, and finally my two lovely nieces in the stairs.

2 comments:

Mattias Johansson said...

Oh my...
Nice to see Martin loosing it like that, we often did that back in the good days, seems like lightyears ago. Nice pics on the girls, reminds me to edit my own pictures on the kids.
Have a great time in Vbg.

Mattias Johansson said...

Nice to see Martin loosing it like that, just like in the old days, seems like lightyears ago...It was the best of times!
Great shots of the girls, reminds me that I must burn the DVD with my pics of the same girls, shot in april I think?

Have a nice midsummer and give my friends a warm hug.