Tuesday 13 January 2009

New for 2009


Possibly a home to a Celtic fan in Peckham, London, January 13, 2009. © Magnus Andersson

I seem to be suffering from blog inertia these first few weeks of 2009 so I need to do something about it. Not sure what yet, but it'll come to me. I have some stuff in the pipeline, but these are yet to be published, so nothing just yet.

Did you have any New Year's resolutions? I didn't, but something seems to have changed anyway; I have gone from coffee to tea on a permanent basis, I have swapped my usual beer for red wine, and I no longer shoot JPEG, all my work stuff is now shot as RAW (except for the LX3 which occasionally is left in JPEG mode, as seen above). On that last point, I have no idea why I didn't shoot RAW before, but there you go. Some things are inexplicable.

And 2009 might just become a damn fine year!

No comments: