Tuesday 7 December 2010

Book


OK, it is ready, my first attempt at a Blurb book. Its been great fun making it but, surprisingly, a lot of work too. I had a lot of help from my friend Lucia who handled all the InDesign stuff, so a million thanks goes out to her!

For those of you that aren't too familiar with Swedish, all I can say is that the poems were written by a younger, more bright-eyed me, around the time when two friends and I made a fantastic road trip across Sweden in 1993. We were all 20 years old and I had a Konica Autoreflex T from the early '70's with me and I shot a few rolls of Tri-X as we stumbled along the festivals, lakes, islands, camps, cars and bicycles.

Although this really is a personal project I have made it publicly available for you guys to take a peek at - enjoy!