Tuesday 3 February 2009

Exhibition time


Snowy evening scene outside the Geffrye Museum, Kingsland Road, encountered earlier today. © Magnus Andersson

Well, another day of snow chaos here in London, and I was again advised to stay at home and wait for the phone to ring as the roads were a lot more icy today than yesterday. In the end I didn't get any calls, so I managed to get an exhibition ready instead! Spent all day processing images and dropping the CD off at the printers. I say it again - snow, brilliant snow.

And for those of you that can make it, opening night will be on Wednesday 11th February next week, 18:00 at The Bear in Camberwell. Photographers Tom Groves, Hannah Lucy Jones, Robert Logan, Ben Pearson, John Weall and myself are showing work exploring abandoned places, stuck between habitation and demolition. Come down for a drink and a butchers.

No comments: